We dug out the 15 best friendship quotes by famous authors that reinstate that the essence of friendship still remains the same.
15 Best Friendship Quotes
1. “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.”
― Elbert Hubbard
2. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you…I could walk through my garden forever.”
― Alfred Tennyson
3. “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.”
― Helen Keller
4. “What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.”
5. “No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow.”
― Alice Walker
6. “The language of friendship is not words but meanings.”
– Henry David Thoreau
7. “Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm & constant.”
8. “A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.”
– William Shakespeare
9. “I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.”
10. “Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.”
– Friedrich Nietzsche
11. When you can’t look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark.
12. Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
13. In the cookie of life, friends are the chocolate chips.
14. Good friends are like stars, you don’t always see them, but you know they’re always there.
15. We’ve been friends for so long I can’t remember which one of us is the bad influence.
These are all 15 Best Friendship Quotes.