Last week, Apple kicked off the watchOS 8.4 to the public with a charging bug fix. Now Apple has just released a new incremental watchOS update for the Apple Watch. The latest software is labeled with watchOS 8.4.1. The newest build is seeding with bugs fixes and enhancements. Read along to know more about the watchOS 8.4.1 update.
Apple plants the latest build – watchOS 8.4.1 with 19S550 software version. It is a small update measure around 323MB in size. The update is available for select Apple Watch models, yes, it is not available for all compatible Watch models. It is limited to the Apple Watch Series 4 and newer. It is already available for download, if your iPhone is running on the latest iOS version then you can upgrade your Watch to the 8.4.1 version number.
Moving to the changes, then Apple addresses the known issues in this release and pushes it to series 4 and later models. If you’re facing the charging issue, then make sure to update your watch to watchOS 8.4 or newer (8.4.1). Now let’s take a look at the changelog coming with the 19S550 version number.
- watchOS 8.4.1 includes bug fixes for Apple Watch Series 4 and later. For information on the security content of Apple software updates, please visit this website: https://support.apple.com/HT201222
Download watchOS 8.4.1 update
iPhone users running on iOS 15.3 can easily sideload the latest watchOS 8.4.1 update on their Apple Watch. You can follow the below steps to update your Apple Watch to the newest build.
- At first, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
- That’s it.
That’s it. Now you can start using your Apple Watch running on watchOS 8.4.1 update.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy S22 Wallpapers
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: