The game everyone was waiting for has finally arrived. But with a new identity. PUBG Mobile India was supposed to launch in back November 2020 is now launched as Battlegrounds Mobile India. The game is modified for Indian players according to their needs. The game is launched in association with Krafton in India. Krafton was teasing the game on their Youtube channel. After officially announcing the Indian version of PUBG Mobile on May 6, the game is now live. It is currently available for the players who pre-registered for it. In case you didn’t, don’t worry we have covered you. Here’s how to download and install Battlegrounds Mobile India APK and OBB files on your smartphone.
Download Battlegrounds Mobile India APK and OBB File
Requirement for Game: Android 5.1.1 or above and at least 2GB RAM with a stable Internet connection. The Battlegrounds Mobile takes 721MB to download.
Steps to Install OBB File
- Download APK and OBB files (in .ZIP format) of the game from the above link
- Install the APK file and extract the .ZIP file.
- Once the APK is installed, open the game.
- Now go to File Manager > Android > OBB > com.PUBG.imobile . Now move your OBB file to this folder.
- If you are on Android 11 or above, you need to download another File Manager.
- Thats’ it removes your game from the recent apps tray and restarts it.
- You can migrate or data transfer your old account by logging in with your old Facebook or Twitter account.
It’s a very simple step to download Battlegrounds Mobile India APK and OBB file but in case you face any issues, let us know in the comment section.