After the ban of TikTok, Instagram also released a way where the users can also make short videos which are popularly known as Reels. And, it’s getting popular day by day. Also, there are some contents that you would love to save on your device. But how? So, sit on your chair, because today, we’re here with the tutorial by which you can easily download Instagram reels. So, without any further ado, let’s get started.
Instagram Reels: How To Download Instagram Reels
- Go to the reel which you want to save.
- Click on the three dots.
- Click on save.
- Now, go to your profile. And then go to Saved. There you will find your Saved Instagram reels.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD REELS ON iPhone
On iPhones, you can save reels by the above method. To download the reels, you can install InSaver for Instagram. This application is dedicated to downloading Instagram Reels for iPhones. The app comes with a lot of features to repost things on your Instagram profile.
Simply you have to install this app from Apple App Store and follow the given steps.
- Once, the app is installed, set it up.
- After the app is set up, go to the Instagram application and select the reel which you want to download.
- Now, click on the three dots and copy the video link.
- Open the InSaver Application and the link that you have copied will automatically be pasted.
- Now, you need to go to Open and then click on Share and hit the Save button.
Once you have done these steps, the Instagram Reel will be saved in the Photos application.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD REELS ON Android
On Android, you can install Video Downloader for Instagram from the Play store. This application helps to download both reels and Insta stories.
Follow the given steps to download reels from this app.
- Once you have downloaded this app, set it up.
- Now, go to the Instagram reel which you want to download and copy the link of that.
- Go back to the Video Downloader application. The link that you have copied will automatically be pasted.
- Lastly, click on the Download option.
The video will get downloaded in the Photos application.
A few more apps from which you can download reels on Android phones are:
This was all about how you can download the reels from Instagram. Hope this article helped you and if it did let us know in the comment section.
Also Read: How to Stream Live on Facebook With OBS